POLOKWANE – Casseroles are a ideal comfort food and this recipe will really have we seeking for more.
What’s for Dinner says this stew includes a spirit of white booze and garlic.
- Heat oil in a frying vessel and brownish-red duck for 2 mins any side or until golden.
- Set aside.
- Add thyme and garlic to pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously, until soft.
- Add booze and mustard and prepare for 3 minutes.
- Add honeyed potato, H2O and KNORR Chicken à la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce tote contents.
- Return duck to a vessel and move to a boil.
- Reduce to a prepare for 30 minutes.
- Add yoghurt and prepare for a offer 5 minutes.
- Serve bedecked with additional thyme and offer with couscous or feathery white rice.