Game Recipes Recipes Cooking
This bacon cheeseburger done with belligerent venison is an American classic
By: Eric Conn
Cheeseburgers and bacon are a ideal design of an extraordinary integrate – flattering cold by themselves, though fantastic when interconnected together. They can go upscale and grand with a good qualification beer, or be a infrequent dish on Friday with a Budweiser. Like a bald eagle or a pickup truck, a bacon cheeseburger might only be one of a biggest American icons of all time.
Like many American hallmarks, a bacon cheeseburger has altered over time. One good movement is a venison bacon cheeseburger, that takes another good entertainment – deer sport – and weds it with a heart and essence of a nation. Speaking of weddings, if this small fine isn’t reason adequate to marry a chairman who done it for you, we don’t know what is.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 slices bacon, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 pounds belligerent venison
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped uninformed parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 hamburger buns
1. Cook bacon in a skillet over middle feverishness until browned and crispy. Pour bacon and douse into a heatproof play and concede to cool. Heat olive oil in skillet afterwards supplement garlic and shallots. Cook and stir until softened, about 3 minutes, afterwards supplement to bacon.
2. Once cool, brew in venison, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, peppers and egg until uniformly combined. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat an outside griddle for medium-high heat.
4. Shape a reduction into 6 patties and griddle to preferred doneness. Serve on toasted hamburger buns with your favorite toppings.
- Venison Goulash Recipe
- N’awlins Venison Dirty Rice Recipe
- Venison Steak Diane Recipe
- Venison Steak Au Poivre Recipe
- Quick ‘N Easy Venison Meatballs Recipe
back to top