1. Preheat oven during 425°F.
2. With a pointy paring knife, poke several holes in a honeyed potatoes and bake, rotating once, for 1 hour, or until potatoes are really soft. Remove from oven. When cold adequate to handle, cut in half and dip out flesh. Using a blender or food processor, purée honeyed potatoes until smooth. Measure out 2 cups of honeyed potato, save any additional for another use.
3. Unwrap candy canes and place in a zip-top bag and seal. Whack a candy canes with a rolling pin or tiny frying vessel until crushed.
4. Reduce oven heat to 400°F.
5. In a middle distance bowl, supplement honeyed potato purée, brownish-red sugar, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger and sea salt. Mix thoroughly. Add egg yolks and brew to combine.
6. In a mount mixer, drive egg whites only until unbending peaks form. Add about half of a egg whites to a honeyed potato reduction and mike to combine. Gently overlay in a rest of a egg whites until only incorporated. Be certain not to overmix.
7. Place orange cups on tip of a muffin vessel (a muffin vessel keeps a cups from tipping over, though a unchanging baking piece works as well). Spoon honeyed potato reduction in a cups only to a top.
8. Bake for 12-16 mins until pompous and easily browned. Remove from oven and immediately tip with dejected candy canes.