They might seem flattering obvious, though a descent behaviors that can get we criminialized from Uber are finally being strictly posted by a ride-sharing service. “If we are done wakeful of these kinds of cryptic behavior, we will hit we so we can examine them,” emphasizes Uber, observant that a association can put a reason on your comment while it investigates your misdeed.
• Damaging drivers’ or other passengers’ property. That includes spilling food or drink, smoking, and queasiness (due to extreme ethanol consumption).
• Physical hit with a motorist or associate riders. No touching, flirting, or carrying sex with other people in a car.
• Use of inapt and violent denunciation or gestures. That includes “overly personal questions,” written threats, and comments deemed “aggressive, sexual, discriminatory, or disrespectful.”
• Unwanted hit with a motorist or associate newcomer after a outing is over. No texting, calling, or visiting your new “friends” if they’re not into it.
• Breaking a internal law while regulating Uber. That could embody bringing open containers of ethanol or drugs, seeking a motorist to mangle a speed limit, and regulating Uber to dedicate a crime like tellurian trafficking. MB