As Pasadena celebrates a invention of a cheeseburger in a city in 1924, 40 restaurants, burger joints and some-more take partial in a citywide celebration.
Several participants in a 2018 Cheeseburger Week jubilee and Cheeseburger Challenge are charity special dishes and deals.
Those charity special dishes include:
- El Portal Restaurant and Yahaira’s Cafe charity a Zacatecas Burger: Ground beef, belligerent pig and chorizo with special flavorings in a telera hurl with tomato cheese, ham and tip chipotle sauce. Comes with fries;
- Pie ‘n Burger has a special Cheeseburger Week deal, burger, fries and a soothing splash for $13.
- Du-par’s offers a Original Patty Melt (invented by Tiny Nayor in 1932) with a side of choice, a cut of Key Lime Pie and a soothing splash (for $16);
- Dog Haus and Dog Haus Biergarten offer a Hangover Burger: white American cheese, smoked bacon, haus chili, boiled egg, mayo (for $5);
- White Horse Lounge has a special Apple Pie Bacon Cheeseburger: 1/2 lb. pitch brisket patty with aged cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, apple cinnamon chutney (apple cake filling), red onion jalapeno jelly on a toasted honeyed bun.
- On Thursday, Whole Foods Market’s 110 and Bellevue offers a burger and a decoction for $13
- Edwin Mills by Equator has a special Edwin Burger: cheese burger with BBQ sauce, onion rings, boiled egg, tomato, greens.
- Kings Row Gastropub has a “backyard burger”: Single patty of residence belligerent rivulet mill farms Angus beef, with American cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, pickles, and onion + sesame brioche for $6 – this is a la grant and does not come with fries or salad. They also offer their newest burger, a “Cluck Norris”: House belligerent Mary’s duck + American cheese + special salsa + pickles + lettuce + onion + sesame brioche, also a la grant for $6
- The Stand gives $3 off any burger after 3pm.
- Tap and Kitchen offers a Tap Kitchen burger – a Guadalajara Burger Loganiza and Ground pitch on Tellera bread, Pico de Gallo salsa and melted Oaxaca cheese, chipotle adobo widespread , preserved cabbage – interconnected with a drink from a tap;
- the bluRoom during a dusitD2 Hotel Constance specifically prepared burger of Ground beef and pig patty with tarragon and shallots on green mix bread , Form de Ambert Blue and arugula greens , caramelized onion jam – interconnected with a signature Bourbon Manhattan;
- Bacchus’ Kitchen has their specifically combined Bacchus Burger with belligerent lamb with packet and garlic on ciabatta bread, vessel parched Haloumi cheese , Cabernet rebate mustard , parsley red onion salad – interconnected with a torpedo Nero de avola.
For a full list of participants and some-more specials revisit www.pasadenarestaurantweek.com and click on a Restaurants and Menus tab.
During Cheeseburger Week from Jan 7th to Jan 12th, 2018, Pasadena honors Lionel Sternberger’s talent in being a initial to put cheese to hamburger and offer it during a Rite Spot in Pasadena in 1924.
The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce hosts a fifth Cheeseburger Week and Cheeseburger Challenge Jan 7th to 12th, 2018. Once again, you’ll be means to opinion for your favorites in a series of categories, from normal lunch opposite burgers to white list cloth and epicurean cheeseburgers. We’ll also have an choice cheeseburger difficulty or two, as well.
Plan to come to Pasadena for a Cheeseburger Crawl, take a Cheeseburger Challenge and applaud Lionel Sternberger’s culinary bequest in a city where a cheeseburger was initial served.
Here are a participants for a 2018 Cheeseburger Week in Pasadena:
- Bacchus’ Kitchen
- bluRoom during a DusitD2 Hotel Constance Pasadena
- Cameron’s Seafood
- Central Park Restaurant
- Clearman’s Galley
- The Counter
- Del Frisco’s Grille
- Dog Haus (Hill Street location)
- Dog Haus Biergarten
- Edwin Mills by Equator
- El Portal Restaurant
- Gale’s (lunch only)
- Green Street Restaurant
- Kathleen’s Restaurant
- Kings Row Gastropub
- Lucky Baldwin’s Delirium Pub and Cafe
- Lucky Baldwin’s Pub
- Lucky Baldwin’s Trappiste Pub and Cafe
- Mi Piace
- Pie ‘n Burger
- Plate 38
- POP Champagne and Dessert Bar
- Robin’s Wood Fire BBQ
- Rounds Premium Burgers
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Happy Hour menu
- Slater’s 50/50
- The Stand
- Sushi Roku
- Tap and Kitchen
- Taproom during a Langham
- The Terrace during a Langham
- True Food Kitchen
- Twohey’s Tavern
- Umami Burger
- Vertical Wine Bistro
- White Horse Lounge
- Whole Foods Market – Arroyo
- Women’s City Club-Thursday Mixer only
- Yahaira’s Cafe
For address, menu and special offer information revisit www.pasadenarestaurantweek.com.
Voting in a 2018 Cheeseburger Challenge opens Jan 7, 2018, and ends Jan 14, 2018.
Cheeseburger Week is a Pasadena Restaurant Week and California Restaurant Month eventuality presented by a Pasadena Chamber of Commerce.