With usually a few days left of 2016, it’s time to start meditative of a magical, gratifying approach you’re going to ring in a new year. You could get balloons, shine and drink OR we could chuck them all together to emanate ~boozy shine balloon ice cream floats~ that are roughly as sparkly as a New Year’s Eve Ball.
Find out accurately how to make these beauties, here:
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Edible glitter
- Any booze
1. Inflate 4 balloons to preferred size. Line a baking piece with vellum paper. Set aside.
2. Set adult your station: Place rainbow sprinkles in a vast bowl. In another large, microwave-safe bowl, feverishness chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth.
3. Working one during a time, drop a bottom of any balloon into a melted chocolate, rolling it around to make certain all sides are uniformly coated in a play shape.
4. Quickly hurl a balloon in a shower bowl, creation certain all of a chocolate is coated with sprinkles.
5. Repeat to make 3 some-more balloon bowls. Place on vellum piece to set for during slightest one hour.
6. Once entirely set, cocktail balloons and mislay to exhibit chocolate bowls. Fill any play with ice cream.
7. Top your ice cream with churned cream, cherries, a dash of booze, and succulent glitter.
Recipe by Tyna Hong.
For some-more food news and enchanting recipes, follow Cosmo Bites on Facebook!
Follow Madison on Twitter.