This year’s Lobsterfest menu introduces a accumulation of mouthwatering new flavors and preparations that are certain to excite guests’ plates, including:
- NEW! Dueling Lobster Tails™: Maine lobster tail steamed in vellum paper with uninformed herbs, tomatoes and lemon, interconnected with a grilled Maine lobster tail surfaced with shrimp, brook scallops and roasted bell peppers in a abounding sherry lobster cream
- NEW! Lobster Truffle Mac Cheese: Maine and langostino lobster tossed with cavatappi pasta in a cheesy truffle lobster cream, surfaced with house-made toasted Parmesan panko crumbs
- NEW! Stuffed Tilapia with Langostino Lobster: Fresh tilapia roasted with Red Lobster’s signature seafood stuffing and surfaced with langostino lobster in a tawny lobster beurre blanc
- NEW! Lobsterfest® Surf Turf™: Tender Maine lobster tail, interconnected with guests’ choice of a wood-grilled sirloin, New York frame or filet mignon, surfaced with a langostino and Maine lobster beurre blanc
“During Lobsterfest, we’re unapproachable to offer a guest some-more lobster than any other time of year, prepared in sparkling new ways, like a Maine Lobster tail on a bed of furious rice, herb butter and uninformed tomatoes, wrapped in vellum and baked to naturally steam and close in all a good flavors,” says Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director, Culinary during Red Lobster. “We’ve also combined truffle, one of my favorite ingredients, to this year’s line-up, that pairs ideally with lobster to emanate a rich, indulgent season multiple for a Lobster Truffle Mac Cheese.”
For even some-more ways to suffer lobster, this year’s choice also facilities guest-favorites, including:
- Lobster Lover’s Dream®: A tender roasted stone lobster tail and honeyed separate Maine lobster tail, steamed and served with lobster and shrimp linguini Alfredo
- Ultimate Feast®: Tender Maine lobster tail, steamed wild-caught North American sleet crab legs, signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp: A wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and a garlic-grilled shrimp skewer
- Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon: Maine lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer and uninformed Atlantic salmon, finished with brownish-red butter
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake: Petite Maine lobster tails, shrimp, sea scallops, mussels and tomatoes over linguini in a white booze broth
A Lobsterfest dish can be done even some-more special with an appetizer, like Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail, featuring cold separate petite Maine lobster tails and jumbo shrimp served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce. Guests can also join in celebrating Red Lobster’s 50th Anniversary by selecting among dual new cocktails, served with collectible 50th Anniversary booze attracts and celebratory glassware. These include:
- NEW! Tropical White Sangria: Moscato, pineapple and mango juices with a dash of Sprite®, served with a collectible 50th Anniversary booze attract
- NEW! Lobster Lover’s Punch: Captain Morgan®, Bacardi® and Malibu® rum, jarred with berry and pineapple extract and served in a 50th Anniversary collectible potion
All a seafood served during Red Lobster, that includes lobster, is sourced in a demeanour that is Traceable, Sustainable and Responsible to safeguard a healthy seafood supply exists now and for generations. Guests who revisit Red Lobster will see additional information about a brand’s sourcing commitments on a lobster tanks and in menus. For guest who wish to learn some-more about how and where Red Lobster sources a lobsters, visit: www.RedLobster.com/SeafoodWithStandards.
During Lobsterfest, guest are invited to share their practice and Lobsterfest favorites on Red Lobster’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. To perspective a finish Red Lobster menu, find a grill plcae or to join a Fresh Catch News, revisit Red Lobster’s website. Sign adult for Red Lobster’s app-based faithfulness program, My Red Lobster Rewards℠, to acquire points and redeem juicy rewards. The giveaway app is accessible for iOS and Android.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is a world’s largest and many desired seafood grill company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a unapproachable birthright and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on delivering a top quality, creatively prepared seafood during reasonable prices. Red Lobster can broach good value since of a distance and scale as a largest grill client of seafood in a world. With some-more than 55,000 employees in over 700 restaurants in a U.S. and Canada, and a flourishing general footprint, Red Lobster is some-more committed than ever to be not only a biggest seafood restaurant, though a best. To learn more, revisit http://www.redlobster.com or find us on Facebook during http://www.facebook.com/redlobster or Twitter during http://www.twitter.com/redlobster.
View strange calm with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/red-lobster-unveils-lobsterfest-line-up-300589493.html
SOURCE Red Lobster Seafood Co.