A favourite sandwich twin finds the approach into these light and chewy cookies.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 28 cookies
- 1/2 crater (125 mL) butter, during room temperature
- 1/4 crater (50 mL) packaged brownish-red sugar
- 1/4 crater (50 mL) Ontario Honey
- 1 Ontario Egg
- 1/2 crater (125 mL) well-spoken peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) any baking powder and baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
In vast bowl, cream butter with sugarine until light and fluffy. Beating constantly, solemnly flow in honey. Beat in egg. (Mixture will be lumpy.) Beat in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
In tiny bowl, drive together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; overlay into peanut butter mixture. Using about 1 tbsp (15 mL) during a time and with floured hands, figure roughly into balls; place 2 inches (5 cm) detached on 2 vast vellum paper-lined or greased baking sheets.
Place sugarine in tiny bowl. Dip flare into sugarine and squash any round to 1/2- in. (1.25 cm) thickness, withdrawal sense of fork. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cold on sheets for about 2 minutes; send to racks to cold completely. Store, layered between waxed paper, in indisputable enclosure during room heat for adult to 5 days or solidify for adult to 1 month.
PROTEIN: 2 grams
FAT: 6 grams
CARBOHYDRATE: 11 grams
FIBRE: 0 grams
SODIUM: 95 mg