PBJ Sandwich Cookies
- 1/2 crater unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 crater corpulent peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 crater brownish-red sugar
- 1/2 crater granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 crater all purpose flour
- fruit jam of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a vast play kick together a butter and peanut butter compartment smooth.
- Add in a sugars and continue beating.
- Add in a egg and brew into a dough.
- Combine all of a dry reduction in a apart play and then, while a mixer is on low, solemnly supplement in a flour and continue blending compartment all of a flour is incorporated.
To make a cookies:
- Place a ping pong round sized dip on a baking piece and afterwards press with tines of a flare on top.
- Bake for 8-10 mins or until golden brown.
- Remove from a oven and cold completely.
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1/4 crater unsalted butter
- 1/4 crater tawny peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a middle sized regulating a palm mixer brew together a butter, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Add in a powdered sugarine and divert compartment a reduction becomes tawny and spreadable.
To arrange a sandwich cookies:
- Simply supplement a schmear of frosting to a behind of one of a cooled cookies.
- Spread a frosting uniformly and afterwards supplement a jam of your choice and tip with another peanut butter cookie.
- Store in an indisputable enclosure in a fridge.