Norman Love creates hand-crafted excellent chocolates.
Lauren Kummer around Wochit
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen … though we will be deliciously reintroduced to Santa Claus and his 9 reindeer this holiday season.
Inspired by a holiday classic, “Rudolph a Red-Nosed Reindeer,” a 2017 Norman Love Confections’ Holiday Collection facilities 10 anniversary chocolate confections named in respect of any reindeer as good as a ridicule aged elfin himself. The 2017 Holiday Collection facilities customers’ favorite flavors from holidays past including candy cane, pumpkin, packet patty, gingerbread, eggnog, pumpkin, s’mores and white Christmas as good as new flavors including brandied cherry and holiday coffee.
Norman Love Confections has also combined a special, limited-edition candy cane-shaped present box that includes all 10 chocolates from a holiday collection for $26. In addition, present baskets filled with a accumulation of epicurean chocolate holiday equipment will also be available. A profitable choice for corporate gifting, Norman Love Confections’ ultra-premium confections can also be personalized with a association name or logo.
“Every year we emanate flavors and a thesis that designate a season, and this year’s collection is formed on a heartwarming, holiday classical with a really familiar balance that kids of all ages suffer each year,” pronounced Norman Love, owners and owners of Norman Love Confections. “We’ll move behind some of a favorite holiday flavors and deliver some new ones including Holiday Coffee and Brandied Cherry.”
Here are season descriptions of a latest chocolates:
- Santa – Christmas Cookies (white chocolate) – Spritz cookie crumbles churned into a white chocolate ganache with hints of lemon and almond.
- Rudolph – Candy Cane (white chocolate) – Silky white chocolate sprinkled with dejected candy canes.
- Dasher – Pumpkin (white chocolate) – Pumpkin cake smoothly blended with French white chocolate and a lurch of holiday spice.
- Dancer – Mint Patty (dark chocolate) – Rich dim chocolate ganache collides with a tawny peppermint core for a classical season combination.
- Prancer – Eggnog (dark chocolate) – Starts with a abounding dim chocolate bombard and combines nutmeg, clove and aged dim rum in a silky white chocolate ganache.
- Vixen – Holiday Coffee (dark chocolate) – Warm coffee flavors and holiday spices detonate from a dim chocolate shell.
- Comet – Brandied Cherry (dark chocolate) – Cherries dripping in a tasty brandy and dim chocolate make for a bittersweet ganache.
- Cupid – Gingerbread (milk chocolate) – Crisp, fresh-baked gingerbread cookies are belligerent into a divert chocolate ganache.
- Donner – White Christmas (milk chocolate) – A unreal confection with honeyed hazelnut pralines layered into a well-spoken cinnamon ganache.
- Blitzen – S’mores (milk chocolate) – An ever-popular multiple of roasted marshmallows, dejected graham crackers and white ganache.
Norman Love’s new holiday collection is accessible during normanloveconfections.com or in Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Naples, Estero and Fort Myers. An collection of a holiday flavors will be enclosed in 25- and 50-piece immature signature present boxes, along with a preference of Norman Love’s award-winning signature flavors. The holiday present boxes are labelled during $50 and $105 respectively.
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes domestic artisanal chocolates from a corporate domicile during 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers. The internal chocolatier has been lauded some-more than a dozen times by a heading consumer ratings magazine, including approval 6 times for producing a best ultra-premium chocolates in a nation.
For some-more information revisit normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.