1 Tbsp olive oil
8 oz. symbol mushrooms
2 cloves garlic
Pinch salt and peppers
3 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 crater unfeeling broth
1 crater whole divert
4 oz. cream cheese
20 oz solidified immature beans
3 oz. boiled onions
1. Wash a mushrooms afterwards roughly clout them into tiny pieces. Mince a garlic. Begin preheating a oven to 350ºF.
2. Heat a vast skillet over medium, afterwards supplement a olive oil. Swirl to cloak a aspect of a skillet, afterwards supplement a mushrooms, garlic, and a splash of salt and pepper. Saute a mushrooms until they recover all their moisture, a skillet dries adult again, and a edges of a mushrooms start to brownish-red somewhat (7-10 minutes).
3. Add a butter and flour a skillet with a mushrooms. Continue to saute for 2-3 minutes, or only until a flour starts to cloak a bottom of a skillet and turns golden brown.
4. Whisk a unfeeling gas into a skillet until all of a flour has dissolved off a bottom of a skillet. Allow a gas to come to a prepare as we whisk, during that indicate it will thicken.
5. When a glass in a skillet has thickened, drive in a milk. Allow a reduction to lapse to a prepare after adding a milk, afterwards supplement a cream cheese (cut into tiny chunks). Continue to drive and prepare until a cream cheese has entirely melted into a sauce. Taste a salsa and supplement another splash of salt and peppers if needed.
6. Remove a skillet from a feverishness and stir in a immature beans (no need to thaw). The cold beans will thicken a salsa considerably. Transfer a beans and salsa to a 2-3 quart stew dish.
7. Top with a boiled onions and send to a oven.
8. Bake a Green Bean Casserole for 20-25 minutes, or until exhilarated by and a boiled onions on tip have browned slightly. Serve warm.