February 12, 2018 // Franchising.com // FORT WORTH, Texas – Punxsutawaney Phil predicts 6 some-more weeks of winter, though America’s favorite cupcake authorization is gearing adult for warmer continue with a launch of a new open menu! The open menu will be accessible from Feb 1st to Apr 28th, and will join Gigi’s rotating menu of singular cupcakes, cheesecakes, and more.
Spring flavors include:
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast – Breakfast for dessert! French toast cake is pressed with strawberry stuffing and a whirl of decadent maple buttercream, a maple syrup drizzle, powdered sugar, and a buttercream strawberry.
- Dark Chocolate Cherry – Devil’s food cake with a dim cherry cream cheese frosting, done with genuine cherries, and surfaced with a drizzle of chocolate ganache and a chocolate heart.
- White Chocolate Raspberry – Gigi’s hiss cake, baked with genuine raspberries and white chocolate chips, is afterwards surfaced with a whirl of hiss buttercream frosting, clear sugar, and a white chocolate heart.
- Black Forest Cheesecake – Gigi’s decadent chocolate cheesecake, surfaced with cherry cake stuffing and a edge of buttercream icing, provides a tasty turn on a classical flavor.
- Lemon Icebox – A lemon cupcake, baked with genuine lemon, filled with lemon cream, and surfaced with lemon frosting and a edge of lemon shortbread.
- Double Stuff – A dim chocolate cupcake, pressed with cream and surfaced with a cookies and cream buttercream icing.
Gigi’s will also offer several open holiday boxes- for St. Patrick’s Day, guest can select from a Chocolate Stout cupcake, featuring additional dim vigourous cake with an Irish cream frosting and sprinkled with shamrocks, or a Shamrock Box, filled with a dozen mini vanilla and devil’s food cupcakes. For Easter, Gigi’s will offer a Bunny Box, featuring a dozen mini cupcakes flashy as bunnies, carrots, chicks, and nests finish with Easter eggs.
Best famous for a signature “Gigi’s swirl” and an implausible accumulation of gourmet, over-the-top cupcakes with topping piled high and artistic decorations, a bakery offers a accumulation of epicurean desserts that guest will have a event to try, including 300 rotating cupcake flavors with gluten-friendly options, mini cupcakes, tradition cakes, cheesecakes and pressed cookies.
Flavors and preference will change by location. More information on Gigi’s Cupcakes is accessible during www.gigiscupcakesusa.com.
About Gigi’s Cupcakes
Founded in 2008 by Gina “Gigi” Butler as a internal boutique bakery in downtown Nashville, Tenn., Gigi’s Cupcakes has grown into America’s largest cupcake authorization with over 100 locations nationwide. Gigi’s Cupcakes offers a far-reaching accumulation of high-quality, creatively baked goods, including cupcakes, cakes, pies, cookies and some-more all done from recipes combined by Gigi, whose American Dream story has desirous people opposite a country. More information on Gigi’s Cupcakes is accessible during www.gigiscupcakesusa.com. Gigi’s authorization information is accessible during www.gigiscupcakesfranchise.com.
SOURCE Gigi’s Cupcakes