SKOWHEGAN (WGME) — It’s a pointer that winter is entrance to an finish when Gifford’s Ice Cream stands open for a season.
To celebrate, a 5 stands in Skowhegan, Bangor, Waterville, Auburn and Farmington are giving out giveaway tiny cones Friday from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Gifford’s Ice Cream stands will offer 6 new flavors this year, including:
- Cranberry Choco Chip: Nut- Light cherry ice cream chock full of dim chocolate chips, craisins, and walnuts.
- Mint Cookie Fudge– Crushed cream-filled chocolate cookies and fudge whisk by cold packet ice cream.
- Sea Salt Caramel Truffle: Chocolate sea salt caramel mini melts in sea salt caramel flavored ice cream rippled with sea salt caramel.
- Lemon Wafer Cookie Frozen Yogurt:– A churned cream sputter meanders around mini vanilla wafer cookies in low-fat lemon yogurt.
- No Fat/No Sugar Added Chocolate: Sweetened with Splenda, this smooth, chocolate solidified provide is a dieter’s dream.
- Blueberry Pomegranate Sorbet: A honeyed blueberry tip note melts into a tantalizing season of pomegranate in this frail refreshing sorbet. (Seasonal season accessible in May)