CNET’s Cheapskate scours a Web for good deals on PCs, phones, gadgets and many more. Questions about a Cheapskate blog? Find a answers on a FAQ page. And find some-more good buys on a CNET Deals page.
What could be improved than winning Samsung’s latest flagship phone? Very, unequivocally little.
I mean, sure, giveaway donuts for life sounds better, though usually consider how many shorter your life will be. No, we consider when it comes to contests, we unequivocally can’t kick “the ultimate splurge” — generally when it’s partial of a esteem gold value scarcely $1,000.
I am referring, of course, to a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, that CNET called “the best all-around phone out there.” (Actually, that’s what they called a Galaxy S7; a Edge was described as “that many better.”)
And interjection to overwhelming case-maker Spigen, we now have a possibility to win one of those dual phones, along with a whole garland of S7-compatible Spigen products. And a third-prize leader gets a $100 Spigen present label and a Spigen Style Ring.
So, yeah — this might be a singular best competition I’ve ever run. If you’re propitious adequate to win, Spigen will give we possibly a CDMA or GSM chronicle of a S7, depending on that conduit we devise to use it with.
Oh! And if we feel like we always enter contests though never win, Spigen usually kicked off a reviews module — Super5tar — that lets we request to accept giveaway products in sell for honest, unprejudiced Amazon reviews. That could volume to an easy “win,” no?
Getting behind to a contest, here’s how to enter: Hit a comments territory subsequent and tell me a one underline you’d many like to have in your subsequent smartphone. Built-in projector? Nuclear-powered battery? Cappuccino dispenser? (Me, we can’t assistance wondering because there’s no cheese grater on a backside. Lot of squandered genuine estate behind there.) Then corkscrew down and opinion in a poll. Full manners follow — good luck!
How to enter:
- Register as a CNET user (by clicking a conduct idol in a top-right dilemma of a page, afterwards Join CNET). If you’re already registered, there’s no need to register again — we usually need to be logged in.
- Go to a bottom of my blog post, click Show Comments, afterwards answer this question: “What’s a one underline you’d many like to have in your subsequent smartphone?” Then click Post Comment.
- Leave usually one comment. You might enter for this specific giveaway usually once. If we enter some-more than one comment, we will be automatically disqualified. The winners will be selected randomly.
- If we are chosen, we will be told around email. The leader contingency respond within 3 days of a finish of a sweepstakes. If we do not respond within that period, another leader will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, Apr 8, during 11:59 p.m. PT.
- *Some legalese: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to authorised residents of a US, 18 and older, and a purebred user of CNET.com. Void where prohibited. Ends during 11:59 p.m. PT on 04/08/16. See rules for details.