Pressing a centre of a patty helps the
cheese to stay on top.
500 g pig mince
salt and black pepper
15 ml (1 tbsp) oil
8 slices Cheddar cheese
45 ml (3 tbsp) water
250 ml (1 cup) mayonnaise
30 ml (2 tbsp) tomato sauce
30 ml (2 tbsp) orange juice
4 burger buns, separate and toasted
- Shape a chop into 8 patties, and press your
thumb in a centre of any patty. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a oil in a vessel on high until it simmers.
Add a patties and prepare until easily browned (about 5 minutes). Turn once
- During a final 2 mins of cooking time, add
1 cheese cut to any patty. Pour a H2O in a vessel and cover with a lid to
steam a burgers and warp a cheese.
- Mix a mayonnaise, tomato sauce, orange juice
and salt and peppers to taste.
- Put a burgers on a buns with a mayo.
Serve with toppings and sides of choice.