- Domino’s has total a best of 2 quick foods: pizza and cheeseburgers.
- Their new cheeseburger pizza facilities seasoned double belligerent beef, creatively sliced tomatoes, onions and a Domino’s “secret burger sauce.”
- The pizza is accessible in a UK.
If you’ve ever been stumped about either we imagination a pizza or a cheeseburger, Domino’s has usually left and saved a day.
The pizza sequence has married a dual classical takeaways together for a ultimate ambience prodigy – a cheeseburger pizza.
Taking all we design from a Domino’s pizza, it’s left and combined your favourite burger mixture for a ultimate multiple of flavor.
A Domino’s cheeseburger pizza contains:
- Domino’s vine completed tomato salsa
- 100% mozzarella cheese
- A double apportionment of double belligerent beef
- Freshly sliced tomatoes
- A handful of chopped onions
- A drizzling of Domino’s tip burger salsa
Ian Straughan, central cheeseburger pizza orator during Domino’s (it’s a thing), said: “Pizza is a many renouned food in a world, and a cheeseburger isn’t distant behind, so this is clearly a compare done in heaven.
“The cheeseburger pizza combines a different flavors of 100% mozzarella and creatively seasoned beef with a unequaled ambience of Domino’s – what’s not to love?”
A middle pizza for pity will cost £16.99 and will be enclosed in several deals including Two for Tuesday tomorrow.
The cheeseburger pizza is accessible national now during www.dominos.co.uk.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.