Peanut Butter Reindeer Truffle
1 – 4oz. jar peanut butter
2- sticks malleable butter
1- 2lb. bag of powdered sugar
3- bags divert melting chocolate
Ingredients for a Face of a Reindeer only:
Pretzels, candy eyeballs and turn red pearl sprinkles.
Blend good and cool for 2 hours
Roll into balls place on vellum paper, lapse to fridge for 2 hours.
Melt chocolate and drop balls, cool for a few mins until chocolate hardens. Place chocolates in mini cupcake holders.
With melted chocolate, glue damaged pretzel pieces (antlers) to a ball. Do a same for candy eyes and supplement a turn red shower pearl for a nose.
Maraschino Cherries with a stem
White and Dark(or Milk) melting chocolate
Edible cake pearls
Edible immature root candies
Edible red stone candies
Black tube icing
Black jelly icing
1. Melt white chocolate in 20 second increments in a microwave.
2. Completely plunge Oreo in white chocolate, lift Oreo out regulating flare or utensil, scratch off additional and let season dry on handle rack.
3. Once a Oreo is totally dry, warp your dim or divert chocolate in 20 second increments.
4. Dip maraschino cherry in chocolate. Carefully place a dipped cherry on a Oreo cookie. At a same time, while holding a cherry stem. Take an unwrapped wrapped Hersey lick bottom confronting front of a cherry, place together. They should belong together and mount on their possess on tip of a Oreo, creation a physique and conduct of a mouse.
5. Let a Chocolate dry completely.
6. Using a sliced almonds, as ears, drop dull bottoms into melted chocolate and delicately insert between a Hershey lick and Cherry. Hold in place until they stay on their own.
7. Time for a eyes. Pick dual succulent cake pearls, delicately put a tiny volume of black tube topping on a cake pearl eyes. Stick them on a face, above a nose.
8. Then dot any eye with a topping gel.
9. To make a Christmas flower, take a immature leave candies and put a tiny bit of tube topping on a to so they adhere. Place both on one side of a mouse. Then put a dot of tube topping on a red stone candy for a berry between a leaves. Then we have your Christmas Mouse cookie.