1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut both ends off a honeyed potatoes and flay them. Thinly cut both honeyed potatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices
3. Layer a potato slices in an 8- or 9-inch cast-iron skillet in concentric circles.
4. In a tiny bowl, brew together a olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
5. Brush a olive oil reduction uniformly over a tip of a potato slices, cover a vessel firmly with foil, and bake for 45 mins or until only tender.
6. Remove a foil, and boost a feverishness to 475°F. Bake until a edges are browned and crispy, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Excerpted from “Real Life Dinners: Fun, Fresh, Fast Dinners” by Rachel Hollis. Copyright © 2018 by a author and reprinted by accede of St. Martin’s Press.
TODAY has associate relationships, so we might get a tiny share of a income from your purchases. Items are sole by a retailer, not by TODAY.