Cowboy Chicken, a quick infrequent grill famous for a authentic, wood-fired rotisserie duck and homemade sides opens a initial Wichita grill on Jun 20. To deliver a mouthwatering menu and village spirit, a grill is cooking adult a five-day Grand Opening Celebration finish with food specials, events and a possibility to win giveaway duck for a year.
“We are gay to move a authentic wood-fired season of Cowboy Chicken to Wichita,” says Trent Smith, clamp boss of operations for Franchise Restaurant Concepts Group (FRC Group). “This jubilee is a Cowboy Chicken approach of introducing a one-of-a-kind dining knowledge to a new friends and neighbors.”
The initial 100 guest watchful in line when a grill opens during 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Jun 20, will be entered into a drawing, and 5 propitious winners will accept giveaway duck for a year. Must be 18 or comparison to win. For central giveaway rules, revisit http://www.cowboychicken.com/sweepstakes-rules/.
The week of grand opening festivities includes a following:
- Wednesday, Jun 20 – Way-Back Wednesday: Cowboy Chicken is holding guest behind to 1981 – a year a grill initial non-stop – with strange menu pricing on name items. Dine-in only.
- Thursday, Jun 21 – Dine to Donate: All day long, 25% of all deduction are donated to a Wesley Children’s Foundation, that provides particular studious assistance to children and families during sanatorium stays. There will also be a badge slicing rite with a Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce during 2 p.m.
- Friday, Jun 22 – Facebook Friday: “Like” Cowboy Chicken Wichita on Facebook, uncover a assistant and accept a giveaway cobbler with any purchase.
- Saturday, Jun 23 – Kids Night: Kids eat giveaway commencement during 4 p.m. with any adult entrée purchase. Dine-in only.
- Sunday, Jun 24 – Hometown Heroes Day: All members of law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs, nurses, doctors, and active and maestro troops crew accept 50% off all dine-in purchases. Must benefaction badge or explanation of profession.
Cowboy Chicken Wichita is located during 3130 N. Rock Road. The new 3,200-square feet grill centers on a large, wood-burning rotisserie where guest can perspective a chickens roasting from a rustic-meets-modern dining area. The grill serves lunch and cooking daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
This is a fourth Cowboy Chicken grill for FRC Group, that owns and operates locations in Manhattan, Kansas; Ankeny, Iowa; and Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The Omaha, Nebraska-based associate of Sun Capital Partners has entered into a authorization agreement to open a sum of 14 Cowboy Chicken restaurants opposite Iowa, Kansas and South Dakota.
Cowboy Chicken serves all-natural, hormone-free rotisserie chickens that are hand-seasoned in store, cooking for 24 hours and afterwards solemnly roasted for dual hours over a genuine wood-burning fire. Hearty and healthy dishes are accessible during lunch and cooking for dine-in, take out, catering and delivery. On-the-go diners can sequence on a Cowboy Chicken app, accessible by a Apple App Store and Google Play Store, that allows guest to sequence ahead, compensate with their phone during checkout and acquire rewards.