Cabbage Roll Casserole
- 1 lb gaunt belligerent beef
- 1 vast white onion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 jars (25 ounces each) Sal Judy’s pasta sauce
- 1/2 crater rice
- 3 bags (10 ounces each) shredded cabbage
In a middle saute pan, brownish-red belligerent beef and empty additional fat. Add chopped onions, salt and pepper. Cook until onions start to wilt. Add pasta salsa and prepare for 5 minutes. Remove from feverishness and supplement cabbage and rice. In a vast stew plate flow mixture. Cover and bake during 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Click here for some-more information about Jazzmen Aromatic Rice.
Jazzmen Aromatic Rice can purchased during your internal Rouses Supermarket.