This recipe for belligerent beef stew comes from spiceysouthernkitchen.com.
Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins and cooking time 40 minutes.
1 bruise belligerent round
1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
1 (10-ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 cups underdone middle egg noodles
5 immature onions, chopped
1 (8-ounce) enclosure immature cream
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 crater shredded cheddar cheese
1 crater shredded Parmesan cheese
1 crater shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place a vast skillet over middle feverishness and supplement belligerent round. Cook, violation adult with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink.
2. Add both cans of tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, Italian seasoning and pepper. Stir to brew and let cook over low feverishness while we get a rest of a reduction ready.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook egg noodles according to package directions and empty well.
4. In a middle bowl, stir together noodles, immature onions, immature cream and cream cheese.
5. Spoon noodle reduction into a greased 13- by 9-inch baking dish. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
6. Spray a square of aluminum foil with cooking mist and place cooking mist side down on tip of baking plate to cover.
7. Bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 some-more minutes.