MILWAUKEE — If you’re hungry, review during your possess risk!
Summerfest suggested on Wednesday, May 24th more than 50 new food and libation options for Summerfest’s 50th edition.
The new equipment were announced during a special eventuality during Pick ‘n Save in Hales Corners — and also featured sampling of some of a new foods.
The finish list of new food and libation equipment for Summerfest 2017 are as follows:
AJ Bombers (Northwestern Mutual Children’s Area):
- Bacon Cheeseburger Combo – a smashburger-style patty, American cheese and frail Nueske’s bacon on a fresh, toasted potato hurl with tater tots on a side.
Angelo’s (Harley-Davidson Roadhouse):
- Stuffed Pasta Pizza facilities a garlic Romano crust, pressed with penne pasta, homemade meatballs and Italian sausage, surfaced with mozzarella cheese and signature red sauce.
Auntie Anne’s (U.S. Cellular Connections Stage):
- Bucket of pretzel nuggets.
Botanas (Ethnic Village):
- Non-alcoholic Horchata – a appreciative multiple of precipitated milk, rice H2O and cinnamon.
Cedar Crest (Northwestern Mutual Children’s Area):
- Waffle Nachos Hot Fudge Sundae – vanilla ice cream with prohibited fudge, waffle nachos, churned cream and cherry.
Chubby’s Cheesesteaks (American Family Insurance Amphitheater Forecourt):
- Spicy Pepper Jack Cheese Bites – piping hot, punch distance pieces of Wisconsin peppers jack cheese, coated in a dainty and crispy breading, afterwards boiled to perfection.
- Tater Tot Bacon Cheesesteak – Ribeye beef and onions sautéed on a grill, layered on tip of crunchy seasoned tater tots on a soothing fresh-baked Italian hoagie, afterwards surfaced with crispy bacon and indulgent Cheese Whiz.
Cousins Subs (Northwestern Mutual Children’s Area):
- Cousins Subs “Big Cheese’ underling facilities an indulgent pairing of duck or beef uninformed off a roaster surfaced with bacon, sautéed onions, Wisconsin cheddar cheese, pointy cheese salsa done locally and Wisconsin cheese curds.
- Option to supplement Wisconsin cheese curds to any sub.
Divino (Ethnic Village):
- Burrata Caprese – a uninformed tawny mozzarella round served with Roma tomatoes, spring mix, olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Garlic Bread Sticks – baked soothing breadsticks in garlic butter and seasoning, served with tomato sauce.
- Dessert Pizza – sugarine coated grill dough, surfaced with Nutella chocolate widespread and uninformed churned cream.
Famous Dave’s (Ethnic Village):
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich – roasted, pulled duck is churned with Rich and Sassy BBQ sauce, surfaced with melted Monterey Jack cheese and a drizzle of BBQ sauce, and served on a uninformed bun.
Flannery’s Bar Restaurant (Ethnic Village):
- Blackened Chicken Panini – wood-fired flatbread with blackened uninformed duck breast prepared regulating a middle blackening piquancy from a Milwaukee Spice House, surfaced with homemade black bean corn relish, cheddar jack cheese and finished on a prosaic tip roaster with a Panini press.
- Buffalo Chicken Panini – wood-fired flatbread with tempura duck tenders, tossed in a signature buffalo sauce, cheddar jack cheese, and finished on a prosaic tip roaster with a Panini press. Sided with blue cheese dressing.
- Blackened Chicken Chopped Salad – chopped iceberg lettuce tossed in a homemade southwest vinaigrette dressing, surfaced with blackened uninformed duck breast regulating a middle blackening piquancy from a Milwaukee Spice House, homemade black bean corn penchant and diced tomatoes.
- Loaded Fries – signature seasoned waffle fries surfaced with tempura duck tenders tossed in buffalo sauce, nacho cheese salsa and uninformed diced tomatoes. Sided with blue cheese dressing.
Greek Village (Ethnic Village; Briggs Stratton Big Backyard):
- Gyro Supreme – normal Gyro and feta cheese and pepperoncini.
- Keftedes (Greek Meatballs) – homemade meatballs served over rice with garlic packet tomato sauce.
Island Noodles (Ethnic Village):
- Island Slaw – gluten giveaway Island Coleslaw with teriyaki chicken, dejected pineapple, mandarin oranges, sriracha glaze, surfaced with Macadamia nuts.
Louise’s Trattoria (Water Street Brewery):
- Short Rib Arancini with Truffle Cream – homemade parmesan risotto total with chianti braised brief rib, breaded and low fried. Drizzled with truffle cream sauce.
Mader’s (Ethnic Village):
- Beer Battered Bratwurst on a Stick – a Usinger’s bratwurst, dipped in a German lager batter, deep-fried and served with pickles and sauerkraut.
- Bacon Spatzle “Mac” Cheese – homemade Spatzle with Swiss cheese sauce, hickory smoked bacon and chives.
Martino’s (American Family Insurance Amphitheater):
- Pretzilla – warm, soft, easily salted, large Bavarian impression pretzel.
- Pretzilla with Pine River Beer Cheese – warm, soft, easily salted, large Bavarian impression pretzel interconnected with a zesty splash cheese done with aged healthy cheddar cheese.
- Nachos with Pine River Mild Jalapeno Cheese – tortilla chips with Pine River’s endowment winning amiable jalapeno cheese done with aged healthy cheddar cheese.
Major Goolsby’s (Briggs Stratton Big Backyard)
- White Cheddar Cheese Curds – healthy Wisconsin white cheese curds breaded in a crunchy seasoned coating. Served with plantation dressing.
Millie’s (Ethnic Village):
- Italian Crusted Cheese Curds – tasty white cheddar cheese curds coated with Italian spices and sprinkled with parsley and Romano cheese.
Peter Sciortino’s Bakery (Miller Lite Oasis):
- Jumbo Plain Cupcake – a vanilla cupcake surfaced with vanilla buttercream and sprinkles.
- Jumbo Chocolate Oreo Cupcake – a chocolate cupcake filled with fudge and surfaced with Oreo buttercream and Oreo cookie crumbles.
- Jumbo Red Velvet Cupcake – a red velvet cupcake filled with cream cheese buttercream afterwards surfaced with vanilla buttercream and fudge drizzle.
- Jumbo Salty Dog Cupcake – a vanilla cupcake filled with caramel afterwards surfaced with a light caramel buttercream, roasted pecans and sea salt.
- Salted Caramel Frappe – a cold blended splash done with a preserved caramel flavor, ice and whole milk.
- Coffee Frappe – a cold blended splash done with a coffee flavor, ice and whole milk.
Pitch’s Miss Katie’s Diner (American Family Insurance Amphitheater Forecourt):
- Walking Pasta -4 cocktail meatballs in tomato salsa on a toothpick with crawl tie pasta garlic bread.
- Fresh Cheese Curds.
- Assorted bags of Frito-Lay snacks.
Saz’s (Northwestern Mutual Children’s Area):
- House done Cheddar Potato Tots with BBQ Pork Chives – 4 housemade Wisconsin cheddar potato tots, drizzled with Saz’s Original BBQ Sauce, surfaced with all healthy Duroc pulled pig and chives.
Saz’s Dockside (BMO Harris Pavilion):
- Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapenos – uninformed jalapenos pressed with Saz’s BBQ Pork and Wisconsin cheddar cheese, wrapped in bacon and deep-fried to perfection. Served with a side of Saz’s Spicy White BBQ Sauce.
- Deep-Fried Bread Pudding Bites Ice Cream Sundae – Cedar Crest Premium Vanilla Ice Cream surrounded by a contingent of house-made deep-fried vanilla bread pudding bites and drizzled with sea salt caramel.
Solo (American Family Insurance Amphitheater Forecourt):
- Bacon Ravioli Completely Noodle-Less Ravioli – 6 slices of bacon palm woven into ravioli filled with ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella. Served with BBQ plantation dipping sauce.
Trinity Three Irish Pubs (Briggs Stratton Big Backyard):
- Loaded Potato Skins – homemade installed potato skins with bacon, cream cheese scallion. Topped with WSB Amber splash cheese salsa immature cream.
- Deep South Twister Dog – Usinger’s smoked sausage wrapped with disfigured honeyed potato and deep-fried. Loaded with pimiento cheese sauce, WSB Amber braised onions, chipotle ketchup preserved peppers.
Usinger’s Wurst Garden (Ethnic Village):
- Jumbo Pretzel – a 24 oz. Pretzel, suitable for sharing, preserved and buttered, served with German mustard and cheese sauce.
- Usinger’s Cheese Sausage Plate- Usinger’s tough salami, beef summer sausage, braunschweiger, sliced Swiss and cheddar cheese with crackers and mustard.
Vagabond (Briggs Stratton Big Backyard):
- Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Tacos – 2 tacos filled with Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, Vagabond chili, coffee smoked brisket, serrano crema, preserved red pepper, cheese curds and scallions.
- Deep-Fried Mojito – a signature cocktail incited dessert. Lime rum flavored cake dripping in orange rum flavored elementary syrup pressed with packet cream cheese filling, smashed and deep-fried. Topped with orange rum flavored syrup and packet flavored churned cream.
Venice Club (Harley-Davidson Roadhouse):
- Hand-Cut Fries with malt vinegar.
- Hand-Cut Truffle Fries sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- Pizza Lorina – pizza layered with tawny garlic sauce, uninformed spinach, colourless grilled chicken, caramelized onions, genuine bacon pieces and parmesan cheese.
Ward’s House of Prime (Ethnic Village):
- Ward’s Burger – Prime Angus Burger with sliced primary rib, provolone cheese, sautéed mushrooms, onions, and Horsey Sauce on a brioche bun. Served with tater tots.
- Point Burger – Prime Angus Burger with Montamore Cheese, Nueske’s Bacon and truffle aioli on a brioche bun. Served with tater tots.
- Peppercorn Burger – Prime Angus Burger with burst black pepper, blue cheese, and immature peppercorn mayo on a brioche bun. Served with tater tots.
Water Street Brewery (Water Street Brewery):
- Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich – panko and pretzel crusted duck breast, bacon, mesclun greens, Gouda cheese, and sugar mustard on a Pretzilla Bun.
- Brew City Mac – installed homemade mac ‘n cheese with WSB Amber splash cheese, cheddar, Muenster, mozzarella, panko, scallion red peppers. Load it adult with Usinger’s brat and/or bacon.
- Hot Bavarian Pretzel Twists – Miller Bakery Bavarian impression pretzels served with a possess WSB Amber splash cheese and whole pellet mustard.
- Yard Bird Nachos – Chipless Nachos. Crispy duck cracklin’s smothered in cheesy crushed potatoes, residence burnished pulled chicken, corn salsa, homemade preserved peppers. Gluten-free and low carb.
Wong’s Wok (Harley-Davidson Roadhouse):
- Kowloon Beef – cooking in a signature brine blend, grilled to perfection, and served on a skewer.
- Wong’s Appetizer Sampler – includes Wong’s new Kowloon Beef as good as an egg roll, Wong’s Fried Chicken, and Crab Rangoon.
- Festival Plate – includes Wong’s new Kowloon Beef as good as Sesame Chicken and Chicken Fried Rice.
- Kowloon Beef with Chicken Fried Rice – this new combo image includes Wong’s new Kowloon Beef as good as Chicken Fried Rice.
- Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Slightly honeyed clover sugar ambience with a suggestion of citrus. Very light biscuit malt ambience with a low bound sourness to yield balance.
- Henry’s Hard Soda – Grape Perfect mix of tasty grape season and a pointed citrus aroma. (Exclusively accessible during a Miller Long Bar in a Miller Lite Oasis).
- Henry’s Hard Sparkling – Lemon Lime Lemon-Lime is a low-carb peaked stimulating H2O with a transparent clear look, a stimulating effervescence, and underneath 95 calories. It’s light and refreshing, with a appreciative citrus aroma highlighted by records of orange and lemon liking for only a suggestion of sharp and honeyed flavor. (Exclusively accessible during a Miller Long Bar in a Miller Lite Oasis).
- Henry’s Hard Sparkling – Passion Fruit Passion Fruit is a low-carb peaked stimulating H2O to assistance we be your best-ish. With underneath 95 calories, it’s a light stimulating H2O with colourful carbonation, hints of passion fruit, and an aroma highlighted by berry records to give this lovely provide a appreciative suggestion of tartness. (Exclusively accessible during a Miller Long Bar in a Miller Lite Oasis).
- JoJo’s Martini Lounge Mojito-tini Mint infused rum, orange juice, elementary syrup.
- Lakefront Clutch Cargo Double IPA It is ripping with pleasant fruit flavor. The citrus aroma gives approach to orange, mango and pineapple characters and a easily roasted malts supplement a pointed benevolence to a finish.
- Lakefront El Wisco Lakefront’s new Summer Seasonal. It’s a light-bodied splash that’s done with dark and sugar malt as good as flaked maize. The finish is dry, well-spoken and lust quenching.
- Lakefront Pils It is an easy celebration German-style Pilsner that has a golden tone with a sharp bound brazen character. This full-flavored event splash has a frail and lovely finish.
- Leinenkugel’s Anniversary Lager A mix of German tradition and American ingenuity, this singular time partnership lager celebrates Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company’s 150th anniversary. Brewed in a suggestion of Reinheitsgebot with singular American mixture for a flavorful, balanced, and lovely beer.
- Leinenkugel’s Canoe Paddler This Kolsch-style splash is brewed with a hold of rye for a somewhat sharp season and clean, dry finish.
- Life WTR Purified, ph offset H2O designed to modernise a artistic mind, revive a artistic physique and enthuse a artistic spirit. Purified, ph offset H2O with electrolyte minerals for taste. Available during a Catalano Produce Stands, Koepsell’s Popcorn Wagons and other food vendors via a festival.
- Miller Lite Fresh Tank Beer Tank Beer brings a loyal Milwaukee strange true from a brewery to a bar.
- Redd’s Blueberry Ale Ripe blueberry tones, finale with a signature frail apple character. Exclusively accessible during a Briggs 3 bar located opposite from Major Goolsby’s.
- Redd’s Peach Ale Just developed flavor, with that signature pink benevolence and suggestion of tartness. Exclusively accessible during a Briggs 3 bar located opposite from Major Goolsby’s.
- Redd’s Raspberry Ale Juicy hiss season that is lovely and crisp. It starts with a swell of berry season with slight acidity and finishing with Redd’s signature frail apple. Exclusively accessible during a Briggs 3 bar located opposite from Major Goolsby’s.
- Steel Reserved Spiked Watermelon Bold watermelon and strawberry flavors are blended for a honeyed uninformed start and a sharp finish. Available during a Steel Reserve Cart located along a Lake travel nearby a Harley-Davidson Stage.
For some-more information on menu items, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options, revisit summerfest.com/food-and-beverages/
Summerfest will take place Jun 28 – Jul 2 and Jul 4 – Jul 9 from noon until midnight and will be sealed Monday, Jul 3.