Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video array that aims to prove your everlasting longing for food calm by quick, pleasing videos for a at-home foodie. Check behind on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Super Bowl Sunday is usually a few days away, so applaud with this slimey and tasty tailgate recipe. Packed with cheese, bacon and seasoned hamburger meat, these feathery cheeseburger bombs will be a strike of a night. You can offer a winning plate with chips and a side of ketchup for dipping!
See a full recipe below!
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 lb belligerent beef
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/3 crater of cream cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 5 oz cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 egg white
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop tender bacon.
- Add to simmering vessel with onions and beef.
- Cook until brown.
- Add in BBQ salsa and ketchup.
- Scoop in cream cheese.
- Pour Worcestershire salsa and mustard.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Turn feverishness down and let simmer.
- Roll out biscuit mix and supplement 2 tbsp of beef mixture.
- Top with cut of cheddar cheese.
- Wrap mix around stuffing in a figure of a ball, sealing edges.
- Brush with egg white.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake during 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes.